Expo & Packet Pickup
Packet Pickup Hours:
Friday, January 19, 2024 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Saturday, January 20, 2024 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Pro Tip: Remember, the first hour of both days is always the busiest time, so consider coming after.
Packet Pickup Location:
Palmer Event Center
900 Barton Springs Road, Austin, TX 78704
- Parking at the Palmer parking garage is $7, mention you are there for the 3M Half Marathon Expo. There are parking meter spots located at Butler park and 2 hour parking across the street at Auditorium Shores.
GENERAL PACKET PICKUP INFORMATION
All participants are required to pickup their own race packet during Packet Pickup & Expo hours.
- Please be prepared to show a photo ID and your bib QR code.
- There is no race day Packet Pickup and packets cannot be mailed.
- Packets include gear check bag, participant shirt, awesome 3M Swag, bib number with timing device, and safety pins.
The clear plastic bag you receive at Packet Pickup must be used for your gear check bag.
We will not accept any other bags. Be sure your bib number is printed as largely and clearly as possible on the bag before you turn it into gear check buses on race morning.
The Pickup Process:
- Have your QR code, bib number and your photo ID ready.
- Go to the kiosk that corresponds to your bib number to pick up your race bib.
- Next pick up your awesome participant shirt and 3M swag bag.
- Exit into the expo and check out what our awesome vendors have to offer.
PARKING & GETTING TO THE EXPO
Traffic gets quite busy all around downtown race weekend so plan your travel time. Remember that the first hour of the expo is always the busiest and will have longer wait times.
Parking is available on-site in the event center garage for $8.
There are lots of bicycle racks on site so avoid the parking fees and ride your bike!
By Bus/Metro Rail:
Stop worrying about parking all together by taking CapMetro. Visit CapMetro.org for information and schedules on Metro Bus and Metro Rail.
Transit Routes: 1, 7, 10, 20, 30, 300, and 801 will get you there!