GENERAL PACKET PICKUP INFORMATION
All participants are required to pick up their own race packet during Packet Pickup & Expo hours.
- Photo ID & Bib Number will be required to pick up your packet. You can look up your bib number below
- There is no race day Packet Pickup and packets cannot be mailed.
- Packets include gear check bag, participant shirt, awesome 3M Swag, bib number with timing device, and safety pins.
The clear plastic bag you receive at Packet Pickup must be used for your gear check bag.
We will not accept any other bags. Be sure your bib number is printed as largely and clearly as possible on the bag before you turn it into gear check buses on race morning.
The Pick-Up Process:
- Have your bib number and your ID ready.
- Go to any kiosk to pick up your bib, event shirt and 3M swag bag.
- Exit into the expo and check out what our awesome vendors have to offer.
All participants are required to pick up their own race packet during Packet Pickup & Expo hours. Remember, the first hour of both days is always the busiest time, so consider coming after.