GENERAL PACKET PICKUP INFORMATION
All participants are required to pick up their own race packet during Packet Pickup & Expo hours.
Austin Public Health is requiring proof of vaccination or negative test within 72 hours of the event start (Friday, January 21). Required for all Participants, Volunteers, Staff, and Vendors. For more COVID-19 information please review our full plan here.
- Photo ID, Bib Number, & either proof of negative test or vaccination will be required to pick up your packet. You can look up your bib number below.
- There is no race day Packet Pickup and packets cannot be mailed.
- Packets include gear check bag, participant shirt, awesome 3M Swag, bib number with timing device, and safety pins.
The clear plastic bag you receive at Packet Pickup must be used for your gear check bag.
We will not accept any other bags. Be sure your bib number is printed as largely and clearly as possible on the bag before you turn it into gear check buses on race morning.
The Pick-Up Process:
- Have your bib number, your photo ID, and either your proof of negative test results or vaccine card ready.
- Go to any kiosk to pick up your 3M swag bag that will include your shirt and bib.
- Exit into the expo and check out what our awesome vendors have to offer.
Remember, the first hour of both days is always the busiest time, so consider coming after. All participants are required to pick up their own race packet during Packet Pickup & Expo hours.