Increase strength and get leaner when you include cross-training this summer with Camp Gladiator
There are some days where it feels like summer is already here. That means the constant heat and humidity is right around the corner! Most runners reduce the number of long runs from their training because of these conditions. As we know (because we’re runners too!), runners want to consistently better. Add Camp Gladiator workouts to your running schedule and include cross-training to your summer workouts. The benefits will be numerous when fall arrives. Check out the following 8 reasons you should include their 4-week training cycles.
Don’t forget! The Camp Gladiator crew warmed you up before the 2019 3M Half Marathon and cheered for you as you charged to the finish line.
Camp Gladiator Benefits
- 4-week training cycle provides variety and proper progression to keep your body able to do what you love
- Increase and maintain strength in your upper body, lower body, and core
- Full-body workouts make you a more well-rounded athlete
- Improve posture and strength for your long races and those final miles
- Train in ALL planes of motion, not just the repetitive linear motion (like swimming, biking, running)
- Reduced chance of injury by training different muscles and foundational movement patterns
- Build speed and endurance with the training volume and intensity provided at camp
- Increased agility, balance, and coordination will help you move better and more efficiently